Join Stroud for "Variable Analysis: The Master Tool for Great Problem Solvers," a one-day workshop designed to teach you Variable Analysis, the problem solving method used by Stroud to solve the toughest problems organizations encounter. This interactive workshop includes instruction on how the method works and and facilitated case exercises where you will apply your new skills to solve a real-world problem.
Stroud has used Variable Analysis to help countless organizations over the past 15 years solve their most pervasive problems, leading to step-changes in operations and capital project performance.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Your Current Approach: How Does It Stack Up Against the Toughest Problems
- Stop Guessing: The First Step to Success
- The Importance of Understanding and Defining the Problem
- Variable Trees: A Tool to Narrow In on the Root Cause
- Bringing It All Together: Finding an Implementing a Sustainable Solution
This workshop will be conducted by members of Stroud's Calgary office, who apply these approaches on a daily basis both within and outside the energy industry.
Location and Details:
Where: Downtown Boston, MA (specific details will be shared with confirmed attendees)
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 1:00 - 5:00 PM EST
Cost: $499 USD (plus tax)
Attire: Business Dress