Stroud will be actively recruiting at MIT this Fall. To be part of our on-campus recruiting process you must attend our information session:
- Thursday October 5th, 6:30 - 8:30 PM in 3-370
Note: If you cannot attend the info session and would still like to apply, we may be able to accommodate an alternate aptitude testing time immediately before or after the session pending availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Further steps in our recruiting process will follow attendance to information sessions on campus. For more details on our process, click here, and please see dates and times below:
- First Round Interviews – Date and time TBD, E39 second floor
- Second Round Interviews – Date and time TBD, Regus Kendall Square, 18th floor
- Final Interviews – Date and time TBD, Regus Kendall Square, 18th floor
In addition to our information sessions, we’ll be hosting or participating in several other sessions where you can learn more about Stroud and meet some of our recruiting team:
- Career Fair – Date and time TBD, Johnson Athletic Center, booth 57
Interested in learning more about the recruiting process? Check out our On Campus Process page.