At Stroud, we are passionate about unleashing potential. We encourage you to use and share the material we provide on our website within your organization, clubs, teams, etc. for non-commercial purposes. If you plan on using our material, please ensure you follow the terms of our specific Creative Commons license Attribution - NonCommercial - NonDerivative (BY-NC-ND) and the guidelines that are listed below, which may be updated periodically.
If you wish to use our material for commercial purposes, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Internal Improvement Groups creating or modifying material designed to train others on these tools
- 3rd party companies running sessions with all or parts of this material
Please contact us for information on how to partner with us and properly license the material.
Does a Creative Commons License replace copyright?
No, our works are still copyright protected. Our Creative Commons License works alongside the copyright and allows us to share our material for use that is legally bound by certain guidelines.
What does your license allow?
Our license allows you to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms:
- Attribution (BY): You must explicitly reference Stroud as the original source of the material, and all logos, copyrights and text must remain intact and unedited.
- NonCommercial (NC): You cannot use Stroud’s material for any commercial purposes. If you wish to use our material for commercial purposes, please contact us for information on how to partner with us and properly license the material.
- NoDerivs (ND): You cannot alter the material in any way (except were explicitly indicated by us).
For complete details on the license with all of the lawyer talk, please visit the following link: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Can I use this training material in my company?
Yes, we encourage you to use this within all or any part of your company. You may direct people to our website or you may download & distribute the material internally as long as it remains unedited.
Why can’t I modify or edit the material?
We ask this so that our material remains as effective as we have intended it to be. With the best intentions, we have seen modifications to our tools that significantly decreased the value of them.
What if I have a suggestion to improve something?
If you believe you have modification or variation that would improve the tool, please contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.