Stroud will be actively recruiting at Cornell this Fall. To be part of our on-campus recruiting process you must attend one of our information sessions:
- Wednesday September 26, 5:00 - 7:00 PM and 7:00 - 9:00 PM in the Statler Ampitheater
Note: If you cannot attend the info session and would still like to apply, we may be able to accommodate an alternate aptitude testing time immediately before or after the session pending availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Further steps in our recruiting process will follow attendence to information sessions on campus. For more details on our process, click here, and please see dates below:
- First Round Interviews – Thursday, September 27 in the Statler Amplitheatre
- Second Round Interviews – Wednesday, October 3, Location TBD
- Final Interviews – Thursday, October 4, Location TBD
In addition to our information sessions, we’ll be hosting or participating in several other sessions where you can learn more about Stroud and meet some of our recruiting team this fall. Please see dates and times below:
- Professional Networking Dinner – Tuesday, September 4, 7:00-10:00 PM, Statler Hotel's Grand Ballroom
- University Career Fair Days – Wednesday, September 5, 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Barton Hall
- What is Consulting? - Wednesday, September 5, 6:30-7:30 PM, Olin Hall 165
Interested in learning more about the recruiting process? Check out our On Campus Process page.